Interested in collecting signatutes to help end photo enforcement within Arizona?
It’s easy to get started. Please print this page as your cheat-sheet to the initiative guidelines:
- You must be registered to vote within the State of Arizona.
- You must use the proper forms for signature gathering (they will be provided at no-charge).
- The pages must remain stapled together as provided.
- Those signing the sheets must be registered Arizona voters, and you’ll need to ask potential signers if they are qualified.
- Sheets must be signed in your presence. No sending the kids around the neighborhood!
- Different counties need different sheets. Start a new sheet for that weird guy from Pima County.
- Those who sign are allowed an opportunity to read the full initiative text if requested.
- When a sheet is finished, you must then complete the rear side in front of a notary (don’t worry– we have them available).
- Please return completed sheets and voter cards to a coordinator in a prompt manner.