We’ve had terrific response to the request for our active members to each collect no less than 7 complete signature sheets, but now of course all you folks want to know where to mail the completed sheets. See the bottom of this article for the address, but first just a few reminders…
Resources you may need to collect signatures:
1. The Signature sheets may be printed using the above PDF file.
2. Valid sheets must be printed on Legal size paper.
4. The sheets are Two sided. Be sure to print both sides.
3. When collecting signatures a copy of the full initiative needs to be attached.
5. Each completed sheet must be signed by the collector (on the back) in the presence of a notary who must counter sign it.
Mail Completed and Notorized Signature Sheets To:
Arizona Citizens Against Photo Radar
16605 E. Palisades Blvd.
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
– Happy Hunting 😉